Saturday, October 4, 2014

Lemonade in a Mason Jar



Happy World Card-Making Day!



I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted anything!  Where did the spring and summer go?  Well, I planned to post this in June or July, but with highs still in the mid 80's here,  I don't feel bad about my faux homemade lemonade in a jar (even if it is a little out of season)!  My family and I love freshly squeezed lemonade and my friend Paula recently served us some in mason jars (her jars  had handles) which seemed to make it taste even sweeter (or it could be she uses more sugar)! 

I decided to start a series of mason jar cards this summer, but will only post a few of my favorites to get back in the swing of card-making/blogging.  I'll have to be careful about mailing this one when/if I decide to send it away, but I was definitely happy with the way it turned out!

Supplies:  Vellum, tiny white brads, baker's twine, plastic straw, square punch (for an easy slit of the tag), Inkadinkadoo mason jar, sentiment from Fiskars Latte Love, Studio G Hampton Art patterned paper, Stampin' Up brilliant blue, whisper white

No comments:

Post a Comment