Sunday, May 24, 2020

Compost Happens!

The subtle exclamation above probably resonates with most of us at one time or another.  For me, it's a reaction to getting laid off due to COVID-19,  I suddenly have more time on my hands, so l've decided to get back into my favorite form of art therapy: stamping! This fun gardening set comes from Paper Smooches, but I used it for the MFT's weekly Wednesday sketch challenge #490 (the website claims their winners are chosen at random)!




Supplies: Paper Smooches stamp set Compost Happens,  Quickutz Geometric Circles embossing folder, SU! Whsiper White, Early Espresso card stock and chalk on the sentiment, Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select white card stock, colored pencils for the vegetables, Copie markers on the tools, and Versafine Onyx Black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment