Monday, September 21, 2020

Oh, Nuts!

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #149  was timed nicely with the beginning hints of fall weather here in Georgia.  We actually got some lows in the mid 50's with highs in the 70's which feel incredibly refreshing after so many months of summer heat.




I used my new Squirrel stamp set (perfect for fall, or year-round, really in my wooded neighborhood) to make a belated birthday card for my friend, Sarah.  Technically I remembered her birthday, I sent her a text, but what kind of card-making friend would I be if I didn't give her an actual greeting card to celebrate her special day?  

Supplies: MFT BB Squirrel! stamp set, Copic markers, Versafine Onyx black ink, Stampin' Up Whisper White and Garden Green card stock, unknown kraft card stock and foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment