Saturday, March 7, 2015

Neapolitan Greetings!


The love of ice cream runs in my family, so once the temperatures start climbing back into the 70's (yes, already!), we enjoy ice cream and sugar cones! I"m so thankful my sister gave me this fun set of ice cream dies (they cut and emboss)!  I used random scraps of paper for the ice cream and cones as well as a colorful scrap of patterned paper I found for the sentiment (origin unknown).  The vanilla is probably a SU! natural white, I added some strawberry bits to the pink paper, and the chocolate I spritzed with some platinum shimmer spray to create a relatively simple card to celebrate any happy occasion! 

Supplies:  Simon Says Stamp! Ice cream cone dies. Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Stampin' Up Bashful Blue & Baja Breeze cardstock & ink, Paper Trey Ink Mat Stack 7 sentiment, All Night Media Splatter (strawberry bits) Tsukneko platinum ink and dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment