Thursday, January 30, 2014

Chilling Out!


We got a little less than 2 inches of snow (plus some ice) here in Georgia this week and the kids have had no school for three days in a row!   Meanwhile, we've been "chilling out!"

I've gotten a number of cards done, finishing a collection to send to my friend Erin for her birthday next week.  I based this one loosely on an altered book project my daughter did last semester in Art class.  She had some extra pages torn out she let me use to create this unique look.  Since the text actually mentions penguins, choosing the stamp was easy!

Supplies used:  Stampendous Skating Penguin, There She Goes Penguin Love sentiment, die cut & embossed banner (manufacturer ?), SU very vanilla, real red, and basic black card stock, Paper Studio A2 Snowflakes embossing folder, Versamark, embossing powder and glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment