Saturday, February 1, 2014

Going in Circles


Sometimes I feel like I'm going in circles, especially when it comes to keeping the house clean.  It seems like the other "residents" here are out to make my life difficult, continually adding to my workload!  Yesterday afternoon I found (fresh) peanut butter on the stairs as well as on the wall leading up the stairs,  -What?????  The kids and I were at work and school during the day, so there's only one likely culprit who simply doesn't seem to recall how it could have happened . . .

I saw an idea for a card similar to this in PaperCrafts' Stamp It Techniques Volume 2.  It required me to pull out my Stamp-a-majig in order to line all those circles up, but I think it was worth the trouble for this crisp, clean look.

Supplies:  SU Soft Suede and Sage Shadow ink & cardstock, Spellbinders circle dies, Studio G alphabet set, Quickutz Geometric Circles embossing folder.

1 comment:

  1. Very well designed! Funny about the peanut butter.. well, maybe not funny "ha ha" but funny "hmmmm...."!

    ReplyDelete