Sunday, February 7, 2016

Fabulous Flamingos



Here's another card I'll probably send my daughter who never ceases to amaze me with how successful she's doing in college.  I like this set because it came with a flamingo die, sparing me from any meticulous fussy cutting!  It came as a Valentine's Day stamp set and I did subtly stamp and emboss "love" in the background, but I don't see why it couldn't be used year round.  The pink flamingo has become an iconic pop culture symbol, one I don't care to display on my lawn, but don't mind having in my craft collection.  Should I look for garden gnome stamps next?  Hmmm, that's an idea!

Supplies:  Recollections Valentine's Day stamp set, Versamark, Stampin' Up! Oval and Scalloped Oval punches, Melon Mambo and Whisper White.

No comments:

Post a Comment