Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Black and White with a Pop of Color!


In my quest to create some unique birthday cards this month, I took inspiration from Paper Smooches Black & White Challenge with a Pop of Color to make a card appropriate for the art student in the family.   I took the Paper Smooches easel from I Heart Art, turned it on its side to fit the birthday greeting I wanted, and added some primary pops of color.  I also tentatively used a Copic marker to add some shading so that my easel wasn't just floating there above the ribbon.



Supplies: Paper Smooches I Heart Art, Sentiments from My Favorite Things Celebrate You and Stampin' Up! After Thoughts, All Night Media Splatter, Real Red, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight inks, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic C1, clear embossing powder, Whisper White, Basic Black satin ribbon, cardstock and Cuttlebug Wedding Suite embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment