Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Happy Birthday, Simon Says Stamp!





This week I'm celebrating Simon Says Stamp's 7th birthday!
 I have a lot of April birthdays among family, friends and co-workers, so this Wednesday challenge was a great opportunity for me to use some new (to me) products which made it all the more fun to play along.  I had recently seen something about partial die cutting, so I challenged myself to add that technique into the mix and this is the result.











 Supplies:  Tim Holtz Alterations Bird Crazy stamp, die & embossing folder (set),  Distress Inks: mustard seed, mowed lawn, spiced marmalade, salty ocean, chipped sapphire, and fired brick, aqua brush, Art -C feather, Hero Arts birthday balloon, silver ribbon, pop dots, Ranger glossy accents, Memento Tuxedo Black, Wink of Stella clear pen, Canson watercolor paper and sentiment by Recollections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment