Saturday, August 8, 2020

A Symmetrical Card

I'm enjoying my Summer Camp experience with My Favorite Things' Summer Camp Day 3 , this challenge was for symmetry.  I like balance, so this was not hard to do, my challenge came in other ways.  My first set of cacti was ruined when one of my markers bled all over the third square!  Since I had a least three green Copics on my desk, once I placed the leaky one down, I forgot which one it was and had to use a different combo of greens!  Then I had a hard time deciding what to do at the base of each square (where I opted for just a hint of terra cotta) as well as the space below my trio of cacti in that great expanse of white (where I found some paper yarn looked good tied across the card). 



Supplies:  MFT Sweet Succulents, Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers, Making Memories Twistel and dimensional tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment