Saturday, August 8, 2020

A Blue Birthday

My Favorite Things' Summer Camp Day 4 is all about ombréa fun and easy way to use colors on any card.  I liked the example so well, I mimicked it with the supplies I had on hand.  I like the contrast of the cursive script Happy and the manuscript letters in Birthday.  I could have die cut the same "Happy", but I like the three blended backgrounds better than a trio of die cut sentiments. I have a "birthday" die cut as well, but its style didn't go well with any of the "happy" stamps I own, so this is what I got! I had some odd smudge on one part of the card, so I added sequins to cover it!

Supplies: Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut,  Stampin' Up Whisper White, Tim Holtz distress inks: Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, and Blueprint Sketch, Ice Crystal sequins, Frosted Lace stickles, Ranger Navy embossing powder and Versamark watermark.

No comments:

Post a Comment