Friday, May 29, 2020

Cactus combo cards

To make productive use of my time during this novel Corona virus period, I've been working to complete more and more card challenges,  This time I inadvertently did two in one!  I used the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #142 as well as the MFT Sketch Challenge #491.  Although I found some designer paper that coordinated well with the color challenge, they weren't colors I would have likely put together on my own and yet I really like the way they look on the card.  The layout may be a bit more awkward, for the images I chose although I do like the three circles of different sizes along with the fourth, largest semi circle as the base.



Supplies:  My Favorite Things Sweet Succulents and Soda Pop (sentiment), SU! Whisper White, Coffee Break designer paper, Edgelits Adorning Accents and Soft Subtle candy dots, Early Espresso and random color card stock, Spellbinders Nestabilities circles and assorted Copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment