Saturday, August 8, 2020

Balloon Triangle

As our local school district prepares to go back to school, at least virtually for the first few weeks, I was surprised to find an invitation to a crafter's version of a summer escape and an opportunity to do some arts and crafts!  My Favorite Things' Summer Camp Day 1  reviewed the concept of visual triangles, so I placed my balloons as well as the clouds that way.  I'm still working on my background-blending skills, but since skies are forgiving, with pop-up showers hidden among seemingly calm, cumulus clouds I tell myself the unevenness is acceptable.

Supplies: Papertrey Ink Up, Up and Away, My Favorite Things Anything but Basic Encouragement, Tim Holtz Salty Ocean distress ink, Inkadinkadoo  stamping mask paper, Copic markers and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment