Monday, August 31, 2020

Hello, Birdie!



 I've been late getting my challenge cards done and/or posted the past couple weeks, so I rushed this one a bit to make the MFT Sketch Challenge 504.  If I were to do it over again, I'd go with a narrower image to show off more of the parallel strips beneath and I'd definitely re-position my Hello die. but c'est la vie! That die is also driving me nuts since I cannot verify its origin. I've had it for years, outside of its original packaging, of course!


Supplies: Tim Holtz Crazy Birds and Spiced Marmalade distress ink,  Paper Smooches Bird Cage die, unknown sentiment die, Recollections feathers, Copic markers, Stampin' Up basic gray & whisper white card stock, Daffodil Delight ink, Ranger glossy accents, Paper Studio Entirely Textures and Craft Smith Yellows & Oranges paper, Wink of Stella and clear packing tape for a faux embossed sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment