Saturday, September 19, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 507


 I made a card I plan to send my daughter, so I thought I'd better make one for my son, too.  He's not having the best semester at UGA this fall -it's hard to be a college student in the midst of a pandemic, to be on campus and yet mostly attend classes on Zoom, etc. Plus, Athens (Georgia) has become a national hot spot for the virus, so he's cautious about even leaving the dorm to get food (which is no longer the wide array of dining hall food courts that it used to be)!  Anyway, I used the My Favorite Things sketch challenge #507 to make him a card just because. I took my time and used colored pencils for a change, then added just a little dimension to the lamp shade and the little table.  I think I'll use another sentiment from the same stamp set on the inside, the one that says "I've been thinking about you (in a normal, non-weird kinda way)"!

Supplies: MFT Our Story and Anything but Basic Encouragement stamp sets, Prismacolor pencils, Versafine Onyx black ink, Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Basic black card stock plus a few paper scraps and foam tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment