Friday, July 17, 2020

MFT B-day Challenge: Gift Card edition

I dug through my stash, looking for inspiration to create a card for this month's My Favorite Things birthday challenge, to make a card that is also a gift card holder.  I found some cute mailbox die cuts I've had since I don't remember when and was delighted that the gift card fit inside!  I made a (multi-step) birthday-themed postage stamp, postmarked the card, splattered the mailbox with iridescence for a celebratory effect, and finished with some subtly stitched "hugs" (or are they kisses?) along the bottom border, leaving the red flag moveable for the fun of it!




Supplies:  MFT Celebrate You (sentiment), Happy Pandas (balloon), All Night Media Wish Postmark and Splatter Pattern, Hero Arts Edged Background, Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders, Tim Holtz candy apple red distress ink, Versamark pen, Copic markers, clear & white embossing powder, brad, dimensional adhesive, Stampin' Up! stitched border die (?), Whisper White and Basic Black card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment