Sunday, July 26, 2020

Summertime Fun with Lawn Fawn!

Summer 2020 is undoubtedly the strangest one ever, but barbecuing remains a source of enjoyment, so for Lawn Fawn's challenge #81 Summertime Fun I decided to make a congratulations card with a faux Kamado Joe masked into the lawn.  While this card is very similar to the one I made for their food contest, I'm proud of my efforts in making this truly clean and simple, a single layer -with the tiny exception of the burger on the grill and the gingham ribbon I needed to cover the card base that got slightly marred when I ripped off my washi tape mask.


Supplies:  Lawn Fawn Let's BBQ stamps & dies, Versafine black ink, clear embossing powder, Copic markers, Tim Holtz distress inks: twisted citron, mowed lawn & pine needles and Paper Studio red gingham ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment