Sunday, November 1, 2020

Nuts about you!

It's been a few weeks since I've successfully completed a card challenge within the time frame, but I had fun playing with the MFT squirrel stamp set I've come to love.  I created this card for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 513 


I started to make this a CAS card, but soon realized that that wouldn't showcase the design, so I cut it off (leaving a subtle layer of white), and adhered it to some contrasting colored card stock which pops quite a bit more. I l fussy-cut two acorns and glued only the bottom one of that pair, so that the one on top of the stack is purposely loose, then I layered some leaves to add dimension. I adore the worried look of the squirrel on the ground while the other one seems so confident!



Supplies: MFT BB Squirrel!, Copic markers, Stampin' Up! card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment