Monday, November 16, 2020

Thanks for warming my heart


 Today I received an early birthday gift from my sister, so naturally, I'm going to send a thank you to her for warming my heart!  I may actually save this for a Christmas thank you, but either way, I'm glad I took on this unique combination of colors from My Favorite Things' Color Challenge #153 to stretch my creativity and put together some hues I might not have chosen for this time of year (if ever). I may still go back and add some faint water color ocean  coloring around the ice berg before I send it,  but overall I'm happy with it (and a little fearful of messing it up)!

Supplies: There She Goes stamps, random card stock, Copic markers and Derwent colored pencils, jute, Stampin' Up! border punch, Wink of Stella and Icicles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment