Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy (Hummingbirds) New Year


It's always fun to play with new toys after Christmas, no matter what age you are. My husband has been reading new books, my kids have been practicing calligraphy and Chinese calligraphy with their recent gifts, and I've been playing with my newest stamp sets and embellishments.
I created this card for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 522. I used a few new markers along with a new favorite stamp set and clear round drops I've been eager to add to my stash to make this potential Valentine's Day card (although the message could be sent any time of year).

Supplies: My Favorite Things Happy Hummingbirds, Clear round drops (mix two), Stampin' Up! Simple Shapes, Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Wink of Stella, clear embossing powder and assorted Copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment