Sunday, January 24, 2021

Panda Valentine

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 525 gave me another opportunity to create a non-traditional Valentine and I've decided that all the cards I make for the holiday this year will be that way (except for the one I already completed on a previous challenge that I finished too late for in In Link party), but never mind. Let's just say I like the idea of non-conventional cards and as you can tell from previous posts, I really like the Happy Pandas for most all occasions!  This sketch allowed me to show them peeking out for a cute, playful look with what I hope will be received as a heart-warming message. Now, I'm not sure if this might be a perfect card for my Mom, but there are other people who deserve long distance hugs, too!


Supplies: My Favorite Things Happy Pandas, Versamark ink, Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery ink and card stock, scrap kraft card stock, Versafine Onyx ink, Fine detail embossing powder and dimensional adhesive.


No comments:

Post a Comment