Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Flurries of Love


 I used My Favorite ThingsColor Challenge 156 for inspiration of this wintry card. I combined two new stamp sets to create the scene, and although I like the hillside lines, I felt they were a little too strong for the look I wanted (I should have stamped in gray, I guess), so I decided to add some white flock for some dimensional snow. I colored the polar bear with Copic E00 and N0 for a Grout Grayish look on the bear's fur and the penguin's nose and feet, then used a couple different blues for the Berrylicious and Blueberry scarves.

Supplies: My Favorite Things Polar Opposites, Sending a Flurry of Love, Copic markers,  Stampin' Up Whisper White flock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamark, Fine detail white embossing powder, scraps of cardstock on a Neenah Solar white card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment