Sunday, January 24, 2021

A Blue Valentine

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #157  gave me an opportunity to create a unique Valentine's card for my Mom, who is the baker that inspired me to follow in her footsteps, making cookies and rolls from scratch for my family. I can't believe we haven't seen each other in person for over a year, but we talk on the phone, text and share photos, so thankfully, it doesn't feel like we're out of touch; I just I miss being with her and sharing the aroma of our home-made goodies. 

The last time I used this color challenge, it was perfect for a baby card, but I think it worked just as well for this cozy kitchen scene. 



Supplies: My Favorite Things Sweet Shop, Stitched dies, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Taken with Teal, scrap blue and craft card stock, assorted Copic markers, random heart die, Versamark Onyx ink and Wink of Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment