Monday, July 18, 2016

Background Bonanza

I wasn't sure if I'd like the busy background of this card or not, but it was definitely fun to create (although I made a mess sorting through all the possibilities)! My Favorite Things Camp Create 2 challenge for July 15 pushed me out of my comfort zone again!   I would have liked to have laid out the images precisely, but instead just added random stamps as I thought of them (how could I have almost forgotten to include my beloved Jayhawk?)!  I had to make room for some favorite images, if only partially shown and I decided at the last minute to add a stamped  "you" so that my lucky recipient will know they rank right up there with chocolate chip cookies and France!




Supplies:  MFT Notepad, Nestablilites scallop circle die, Stampin' Up! Natural and Basic Black cardstock, white pigment ink & embossing powder plus multiple images from Stampin' Up!, Lawn Fawn, Fiskars, Paper Smooches and a couple manufacturers unknown.

1 comment: