Monday, July 18, 2016

Coloring on Kraft


I'm wondering now if I should have made the circle around the panda & balloons blue instead of red so that it might appear more obvious that he was floating upward due to the helium . . . Oh well.  The point was to color on kraft paper along with My Favorite Things' Camp Create July 12 challenge, and I did just that.  I cut out the panda with one balloon to place down with some foam dimensional tape on top of the other two balloons; and also raised the sentiment.  I attempted to add shadow and some reflection off the red balloon on the panda's head and subtly placed some embossed bamboo in the background, but it doesn't show up real well in this photo.

Supplies:  MFT Happy Pandas, Nestabilities circle dies. Prismacolor pencils, dimensional tape, Stampin' Up! Real Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Black cardstock, and Cuttlebug Oriental Weave embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment