Saturday, July 23, 2016

L'Aventurière






I made this card a month ago for my daughter, "the adventurer," who was leaving to spend a month studying in France.  I didn't pay attention to the note that was sticking out of the card when I took the picture;  Oops!

Since I hadn't gotten around to posting this before now, I thought it would be appropriate to put the card on my blog as she's flying over the Atlantic on her way home.  It also reminded me of a popular French song when I was studying French a couple decades ago:  L'aventurier by Indochine.  I'm envious that her access to French  music is so much better today.   I can't wait to hear all about her adventures, including the music festival she attended!



Supplies:  If I had posted it earlier, I'd remember better how exactly I made it!  It was definitely a Tim Holtz stamp set, Stampin' Up! Brilliant Blue cardstock & ink and Heidi Swapp gold color shine.  I think I used colored pencils and am not sure where I got the patterned paper . . . Pardonnez-moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment